Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=49b832aee3fad3108ff710204e47ebedMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Mos Eisley Base members       
Viewing costume :: Mira
Costume

Character Profile

Mira
Member:  DarshaAssant
Rebel Legion Reserve
Mos Eisley Base
Character Name:  Mira
Costume Type:  Rebel Supporters
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Home Planet:
Nar Shaddaa

Character/Costume Description

Mira was a bounty hunter from the moon Nar Shaddaa, one of the followers of the Jedi Exile during her search for lost Jedi Masters in 3,951 BBY, and one of the Lost Jedi.

She wears tight green pants with a matching jacket (with 5 grey patches on the arms) and a light green halter top. She has short red hair and wears a green head band that lights up. Mira is equipped with shoulder armor, one knee covering armor, and a forearm rocket launcher. She also wears a green thigh pack and kahki utility belt.

Pictures on other sites
 mira concept

my mira back

my mira right side

my mira rocket launcher

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.