About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b33fb4e25214db432fa5f9036271f79cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Viewing costume :: Ice Windu
Costume

Character Profile

Ice Windu
Jedi Master
Member:  Ice Windu
Active Legion Member
Tranquility Base
Character Name:  Ice Windu
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Jedi Master
Lightsabre Color:
Purple

Character/Costume Description

I began this costume as a play on Mace Windu. I was his "white brother" Ice Windu.

So far, my costume consists of the following elements:

Custom tunic, undertunic, & pants
costumebase belt
Costumebase pouches
Custom Staeleder energy capsules
Mystik Merchant robe (Dark brown)
Master Replicas Mace Windu Force FX lightsaber
Custom boots

I still have to dye the tunic to match, find more accurate boots, and get a covertech clip. Any and all suggestions welcomed and wanted!

I will be rebuilding my belt from a more screen accurate leather. I am incorporating the existing parts of my current belt to maintain the look and feel of my character.

Pictures on other sites
 Master Mickey and his back-up

Meeting Peter Mayhew (aka Chewbacca)

This is not you concern!

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.