About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e27c8f51f56b4a71958e350629ad412cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Viewing costume :: Adi Gallia
Costume

Character Profile

Adi Gallia
Member:  Mrs Gallia
Active Legion Member
Tatooine Base
Character Name:  Adi Gallia
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Lightsabre Color:
green

Character/Costume Description

I chose Adi Gallia because I like her Tholoth headdress. I am making a second version of the headdress as the first sits a bit too high. Adi's costume does not have an undertunic which makes it a little easier for a non-sewing kind of person that I am. I only need to buy the belt pouches and food capsules to have a complete outfit. I also own an MR green saber. Thanks

Pictures on other sites

full shot no saber

seated shot impo

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.