Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=338055b6b314b0c5bd672b9cf4424f25Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to Matsuo's profile       
Viewing costume :: Matsuo
Costume

Character Profile

ARCHIVED

Matsuo
Smuggles contraband...Like food and medicine..
Member:  Matsuo
Archived Member Profile
Character Name:  Matsuo
Costume Type:  Fringe
Archived
Species:  Human
Smuggles:
Smuggles contraband...Like food and medicine..
Home World:

Character/Costume Description

My charachter Of matsuo the smuggler bears a striking similarity to a certain Corellian smuggler.

His blaster is as quick as his wit. He has a soft spot for people in need and a penchant for saving "damsels in distress" Especially redheads..LOL

His desire to help the less fortunate by running food and medicine through imperial blockades has put a rather large price on his head. That and a little matter about being an imperial Deserter...,)

More to come on this profile i assure you.

The Costume:

Consists of a Commonly available Photographers/survival vest. Which I modified to fit more snugly by puting Leather strips with eyelets in the sides in order to lace it up tight. Heavy items in a loose fitting vest don't work so well when the "action" starts.

The pants are Faux leather, the best fake leather I could find mind you.

The holster I made custom to fit

the Toy blaster. Though seen in the picture i dont usualy cary a saber in this costume, but there is a clip to hang one or whatever else I wish.

The boots are vintage German Army boots, similar to those worn by X-Wing pilots.

Matt

Pictures on other sites

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2020 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.