About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=bdf7bad7d1b79d3ab1f845f9aba77265Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Sunrider Base members       
Viewing costume :: E'Rey-ne Izara
Costume

Character Profile

E'Rey-ne Izara
Knight
Member:  Ereyne (Irene Fierro)
Rebel Legion Reserve
Sunrider Base
Character Name:  E'Rey-ne Izara
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Knight
Lightsabre Color:
blue and purple

Character/Costume Description

My costume is based on Obi-Wan Kenobi in Episode III. I found two lovely places on Ebay to help this Jedi: my tunic and cloak was made by Donna (dwymyn@inreach.com), my Jedi accessories are from Pan-in-the-Box and my beautiful lightsaber hilt was made by Bill (sme_eng@msn.com)

Even though I don't like flying, I go in my Jedi Starfighter wherever the Jedi Council will send me. I'm well known for having a calming manner of a natural negotiator. The most recent one was a border dispute I settled on Ansion. Mostly I cease hostilities without raising a single blaster. I'm equal part thinker and warrior. My qualities are matched in measure by my swiftness and skill with my lightsaber. I'm also known to use the Jedi mind trick. I'm loyal and dedicated to the Jedi Order. I also went with Master Mace Windu and the remaining Jedi to Geonosis to rescue Master Kenobi, his Padawan Anakin and Padme.

On days when the Council doesn't need me, I'm a Dental Assistant in the Jedi Temple. At the end of a long day, you will always see me at Dex's Diner drinking a cup of O'Jawa juice.

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.