About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=604f1d054a20c5a64c97095f97eb4922Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

German Base Yavin members       
Viewing costume :: Andradir
Costume

Character Profile

ARCHIVED

Andradir
Master
Member:  Andradir (Georg Mackowiak)
Archived Member Profile
Character Name:  Andradir
Costume Type:  Jedi
Archived
Species:  Human
Master
Lightsabre Color:
blue

Character/Costume Description

The costume is a jedi-costume according to the original trilogy style as seen on old Ben Kenobi and the ghost of Anakin Skywalker (ROTJ). My version has a silk undertunic, cotton tunic, stola and obi, wool robe. Leather belt with brass buckle and aluminum hook, brown riding boots.

The light saber is made from parts from a hardware store. The whole costume is all made by myself without the use of any machines, only the boots are commercial riding boots.

(some photos show my feet inside the robe, so it looks as if there are no feet. I've got feet, really. They are hidden inside the robe. BTW, this might be a nice trick, I guess...)

Pictures on other sites

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.