Forum and Costume Controls
REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first
|Viewing costume :: Sabe
||Old Republic Royalty/Senatorial
This is the disguise Sabe wears in the
comic, "Star Wars: Darth Vader #2".
Sabe initially wears this to convince
others she is Padme but then reveals
true identity at the end of the comic.
Costume consists of the following:
1. A white, diamond-quilted
outer vest with a gray placket and
collar (also quilted) with topstitching.
2. Gray, fitted pants with a center
in the front and the back.
3. Black, leather gloves with a white
leather cuff that extends to mid
4. A black, "gathered" long sleeved
5. A white, knee length cape worn
over the shoulders and wrapped
6. Black, knee high boots that are
higher in the front than in the back.
7. A black, 3" wide belt with a silver
buckle and 2 loopholes. Worn on the
are 3 square pouches and 1 oblong
pouch. Two of the square pouches
worn on the left side and one of the
square pouches and the oblong
worn on the right side. Attached to
belt is a holster worn on the right
8. DL-44 blaster. This is a 3D print
assembled and painted.
*At best guess, this is the blaster
in the holster she is wearing. She
removes it from the holster but the
and size of the scope seen in the
leads me to believe this is one of the
blasters she uses.*
9. Hair is worn in Padme's trademark
*I am wearing the hairpiece I am
approved with from my other two
10. A gray obi that has no visible
In the front of the obi is a square
pocket that the obi runs through. The
is worn over the obi.