About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=89bd04e26c9bd32506f8a6ea062d362cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to Jedi Master Alexs profile       
Viewing costume :: Jedi Master Janis Adallan
Costume

Character Profile

ARCHIVED

Jedi Master Janis Adallan
Healer
Member:  Jedi Master Alex (Alex  Wilson)
Active Legion Member
Blue Ridge Base
Character Name:  Jedi Master Janis Adallan
Costume Type:  Jedi
Archived
Species:  Human
Healer
Lightsabre Color:
Teal/Green

Character/Costume Description

My costume is modeled after Luke Skywalker's Jedi Outfit at the scene with Jabba the Hutt. The only difference is that I am wearing a black glove on my right hand and Luke in that scene was not. I will start from the bottom up. I have a pair of East German Riding boots that I brought directly from a man in Germany that sells them. I am the only person that has ever worn them. The next thing is my pants. I am wearing lose black pants. Not jeans, not dress pants. These are closer to what luke wore in the movie. My hooded-cape is hand made. My Mom was kind enough to hand sew my cape with a heavier material that was used in the film to give it more weighted movement as I walk. My belt is metal and was made for a jedi luke all leather with a lightsaber hook and a pouch on the back. My lightsaber is a very very expensive one from www.parksabers.com called The Vision. It is no longer made and So far in all the conventions I have not seen one like it. The blade detaches, unlike most Lightsabers now, and darkness makes it look even better. I wanted the picture I sent you to be well lit so, that is the reason it is not in the picture. The lightsaber is held on by a com-tech clip. I have used my attire to perform the Meeting Jabba scene at Dragon-Con and was well received by the Guest Stars. I know this because a few of them, knowing the lines, added them in from Jabba's voice side for me and I can tell that they enjoyed taking a part in it. I know I had fun performing it for them.

Pictures on other sites
 RFT

ROTJ Jedi Luke Skywalker

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.