Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=329ce3c6c080fd23f1a4d04628dba4a8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Mos Eisley Base members       
Viewing costume :: Barriss Offee
Costume

Character Profile

ARCHIVED

Barriss Offee
Knight
Member:  Zen Solo
Rebel Legion Reserve
Mos Eisley Base
Character Name:  Barriss Offee
Costume Type:  Jedi
Archived
Species:  Mirialan
Knight
Lightsabre Color:
Blue

Character/Costume Description

Barriss Offee is probably my favorite female Jedi, one because she is also a Jedi Healer, and since I work in the medical field I was especially drawn to her. Also, I just love her costume. It was originally designed for a Sith character from what I understand which explains the dark colors and the cloak rather than a typical Jedi robe.

This costume was fairly easy to put together, but finding the right material for the cloak proved challenging. The cloak is a navy blue embossed velvet found in the L.A. garment district. The shirt is my favorite part as I think it matches perfectly to the one used in the film, a black ribbed cotton, which was put together using two shirt patterns in order to get the proper seams needed. The skirt is a black linen material, also taken from two patterns again for the seams. My belt was purchased from a leather worker on jediagent.com. The lightsaber is custom made out of forged aluminum and is an exact replica of the Barriss lightsaber. Boots are simple black pleather.

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.