Forum and Costume Controls
REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first
|Viewing costume :: Padme Amidala
||Old Republic Royalty/Senatorial
This is the outfit Padme wears in "Star Wars
I spoke in depth with Delilah Dawson (the
writer) at Wonder Con about this costume
and she confirmed it is a new costume for
Padme. The artists were told to create a
look for Padme that had an "Indiana Jones"
feel to it. She also confirmed that the
pockets on the sleeves were one piece with
a pocket flap.
Costume consists of the following:
1) Beige, long sleeved shirt with a center
panel that extends to the collar. There is a
pocket on the upper arm of each sleeve
with a flap.
2) Beige pants with no decoration.
3) Brown, knee high boots
4) A brown belt and holster worn on the
right side. The belt has a silver buckle.
5) A gray rank badge worn on the left side
of the coat.
6) Brown gauntlets that have thumbholes
and stop just below the elbow.
7) A purple coat with a rounded collar and
8) Hair is pulled back into a bun and parted
in the center.
The top and pants are made of a 2 way
stretch fabric and the holster was made
with real leather by me. The coat is made
of a poly satin.
A complete reference album as well as
photos of my build can be seen at the