Forum and Costume Controls
REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first
|Viewing costume :: Ozalii Tukbi
Active Legion Member
Ozalii Tukbi is a Mirialan Jedi.
The costume contains:
- Floor length Skirt of Euro-linen
- Undertunic - light grey cotton, long
- Over tunic - grey crinkle gauze - large
angle drop sleeves.
- tabards and obi are real leather, flat cut
(no seams) and taupe in color. The
are Y shaped.
- belt is black marine vinyl
- food capsules are 3d printed with metal
clips. Painted pewter and silver.
- covertec clip from ultra sabers
- belt pouches are real leather approx
4"wx5.5"h - black
- cloak/cape is in the style of Anakin-
of the Clones with the split sides.
^^ I patterned and made all of the above
- Proper boots from Simplybe wide calf -
black (other's have had these boots
approved with their jedi and
them to me.)
- hair is black bob wig
- makeup is green with blue overtone
- natural hazel/green eye color.
- saber is sliver/black hilt worn, with blue
notes: my photographer didn't notice that
I'm lopsided on the cloak, it's an illusion,
The cloak split for the arms is even. She
pulled up on the one side that looks
but it isn't.
I am very short 5'3" the bottom of the
outter tunic indeed is at my thigh and at
least the minimum length according to