Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=80a1e2f9da13489b82eb8384b6fbe571Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to JediG60racer's profile       
Viewing costume :: Macilon Duryl Mirilyon
Costume

Character Profile

ARCHIVED

Macilon Duryl Mirilyon
Knight
Member:  JediG60racer (Brendan Prout)
Archived Member Profile
Character Name:  Macilon Duryl Mirilyon
Costume Type:  Jedi
Archived
Species:  Human
Knight
Lightsabre Color:
teal

Character/Costume Description

Costume description:

PT Corellian Jedi Knight with traditional robes. Dark olive green outer robe, forest green tunic, obi, sash, black undertunic, dark green tabbards, tan belt and pants, black leather belt pouches and black leather boots, Jedi communicator, covertech clips, food cylinders, lightsaber with teal blade.

Character bio:

Macilon (Duryl) Mirilyon

I trained as a padawan apprentice under Master Windu before attaining the rank of Jedi Knight and being commissioned as a Republic Guardian. I was sent undercover disguised as a smuggler to investigate rumours of Sith activity in the Kessel system, while there, the terrible Jedi Purge began? but I managed to stay in hiding as a smuggler for many years. Like many other smugglers, I came to favor using a highly modified Corellian YT-1300 light freighter as my primary vehicle, a heavily armed variant model known as the model G60 which I named Pandora. Like many other smugglers, I enjoyed taking part in racing my craft along various trade routes to gain prestige and reputation as a skilled smuggler/pilot. Unlike many other smugglers, I had the advantage of being able to use the Force to hide my craft in plain sight and evade blockades more effectively. When the Rebellion became an organized entity I was reluctant to give up my new life to trade it for the possibility of being slaughtered like so many of my Jedi colleagues. However, after my fellow smuggler Han Solo joined the Rebellion and I became aware of at least one Jedi involved in the conflict, I committed myself to the Rebel cause. I did not reveal my identity as a former Jedi Knight until after the destruction of the 2nd Death Star.

Fell in love with and married a former dark Jedi Mistryl named Indil Mirilyon, and as is Mistryl matriarchal tradition I took on her family name. We enjoy honing our skills with lightsabers, practicing the Mistryl arts of stealth, and in addition to supporting the Rebel Alliance we also enjoy racing our twin YT-1300's (for a friendly wager, of course).

Pictures on other sites
 At Comic-Con

Feb2008027.jpg

PT Jedi

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2024 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.