Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d133f555517c01ebc8e93d0c676e31d5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to 3DImpact's profile       
Viewing costume :: Partisan Trooper
Costume

Character Profile

Partisan Trooper
Partisan
Member:  3DImpact (Dan)
Active Legion Member
Mountain Base
Character Name:  Partisan Trooper
Costume Type:  Fringe
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human (presumed)
Smuggles:
Partisan
Home World:
Unknown

Character/Costume Description

This character appears in a sum total of three scenes in Rogue One, as one of Saw Gerrera's Partisans. Presumed human, the character's name is never identified. I was drawn to the character by the Biker Scout helmet, always one of my favorite designs in the Original Trilogy. That was a clue to me that this character, like perhaps most of Saw's other Partisans, have scavanged together much of their gear.

For further detail on the various costume elements please see my very thorough WIP thread on the RPF forum (no login required to
view):

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=278922

Dan Durda
Boulder, CO
durda@boulder.swri.edu

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2019 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.