About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=56776c6ee48f8004d01938f6c8d239f5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Corellian Base members       
Viewing costume :: Orion Knight-Star
Costume

Character Profile

ARCHIVED

Orion Knight-Star
Padawan
Member:  Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member
Corellian Base
Character Name:  Orion Knight-Star
Costume Type:  Jedi
Archived
Species:  Human
Padawan
Lightsabre Color:
Blue, Green, or Purple

Character/Costume Description

Orion is a jedi who survived the Clone War. His records were lost during the purge of the jedi temple, but he may have records else where.
My outer tunic, tabards, & obi or made from Muslim Cloth cream in color. While my inner tunnic is made from cotton like sheeps cloth. My Pants are walnut brown. My cloak is walnut brown and is made of flannel material. I have two typs of boots one is the browns ones in the photos and then I also have some black ones that go one inch below the knees. My belt is very similar to that of Qui-gon Jinns I have food eight food capsules and 3 pouches. I have a light saber hilt that is made from the yellow box design.
I have 5 FX Lightsabers 2 Anakins Epsoides Three, 1 Epsoide Six Luke, Epsoide Three Mace, & Epsoide Three Obi-Wan Kenobis

Pictures on other sites

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.