About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c5eca849178f70c32fa5b9b91f0c026bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to my costumes       
Viewing costume :: Visas Marr
Costume

Character Profile

Visas Marr
Knight
Member:  JediDWH (Lisa Curtis)
Sunrider Base CO
Sunrider Base
Character Name:  Visas Marr
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Miraluka
Knight
Lightsabre Color:
Violet

Character/Costume Description

Visas Marr was a survivor of the planet Katarr, which was completely consumed by Darth Nihilus. He took her on as his slave/apprentice, and she eventually found her way to the Ebon Hawk, where she met the Exile. Through her friendship with the Exile, she came to terms with the anger over the destruction of her world and finally found peace.
She is proficient in the use of many weapons, but the Exile destroyed her lightsaber the first time they fought. So she can use blasters, vibroblades, and fight hand-to-hand.
Also, the Miraluka are blind, but can see using the Force, hence the veil obscuring her eyes.
And yes, I can see you when you're making faces at me. But you can't see when I'm crossing my eyes at you. ,)

Pictures on other sites

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.