Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=601c96569ccc9d41a32eaa6763bf5531Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to Ravenkeeper's profile       
Viewing costume :: Fernkirk Campul
Costume

Character Profile

Fernkirk Campul
Captain
Member:  Ravenkeeper (Marlin Derk)
Rebel Legion Reserve
Blue Ridge Base
Character Name:  Fernkirk Campul
Costume Type:  Rebel Pilots
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Captain
Preferred Ship:
T-65B X-Wing Starfighter

Character/Costume Description

I originated from Tierfon, in the Tierfon System, of the Sumitra Sector, located in the Expansion Region. I mainly flew on light freighters as a young navigator during the fall of the Republic. While serving as a navigator I picked up some stick time and learned to fly the freighters as well. When the Alliance to Restore the Republic established the Tierfon Rebel Outpost, I decided to join the cause. That is when I got my bucket and painted it with a green starburst design. The outpost was a subterranean base, that seemed dark, wet and grungy at times. I became one of the 158 pilots to fly from the outpost as part of the Tierfon Yellow Aces. Most of my time was spent flying patrols in the T-47 Airspeeder and some runs in our light freighter, a YT-1300. Eventually I picked up instruction in the T-65 Starfighter. My first Instructor Pilot was Jek Tono Porkins. I still remember the amazing cookouts that Porkins would throw. While stationed at the Tierfon Rebel Outpost I got to know some great pilots besides Porkins, there was Zal Dinnes, Wes Jansen, Dosmit Reah and others. I stayed behind at the outpost while several squadron members were assigned to Base One on Yavin 4. I did get to see real action, my first real combat at the Battle of Endor. Later Flew during the Battle of Jakku as the Empire fell, ending the Galactic Civil War. I continued to serve during the New Republic, but more in the Instructor Pilot role back at Tierfon. Then saw action again during the Yuuzhan Vong War, during the Battle of Coruscant and after Coruscant's fall at the Battle of Borleias. I transitioned back into the Instructor Pilot role through the formation of the Galactic Alliance.

Costume info:

Helmet, Chest Box and Comm Pad were sourced through Darth Hair.

The Flak Vest and Suit from Darth Hair's wife. The Suit was modified from Red Kapp coveralls.

Gloves from Leather Mystics

Boots off Amazon

Harness, belt and leg flare holder from The Tatooine Trader

Flares (leg and belt) and code cylinders were from Elvis Trooper

Pictures on other sites
 Back

Front

Helmet and Gloves off

Left Side

Right Side

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2019 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.